- $0.11 each70-400 Child Resistant, black, Fine Ribbed with Pictorial instructions. Commonly used for packaging pills and other potentially hazardous items. This polypropylene (PP) cap has a high tolerance for heat and is very durable. It comes with a printed "Sealed For…
- $0.19 - $0.27White 45-400 child-resistant cap with a printed (black) pressure sensitive liner. The pressure sensitive liner adheres to the container's opening once the lids is screwed onto the container. Pressure sensitive liners work best with dry products.
- $0.08 each33-400 orange, fine-ribbed child-resistant cap. This cap comes with a printed 'sealed for your protection' heat seal liner.
- $0.08 each20-400 child resistant black ribbed cap with a foam liner. The ribbed feature provides extra grip when applying or removing the cap. The foam liner creates a seal that is great for dry products and liquid products.
- $0.13 - $0.21White 38-400 child-resistant cap made of polypropylene. On top of the cap are embossed pictorial instructions. It comes with a .040" PE foam liner / and a .020" printed "Sealed For Your Protection" pressure sensitive liner.
- $0.13 eachWhite 38-400 child-resistant cap made from polypropylene. It comes with a .035" pulp/heat induction seal liner which is specifically made for HDPE containers. The pictorial instructions are great because they aren't specific to one language.